It’s a Shootout! Vote for your favourite riders and brands over at Transworld Snowboarding
American magazine Transworld Snowboarding are holding a cool competition right now called Shoutout. No, they’re not expecting a load of riders to start mowing each other down with guns, instead they got riders from four brands (Burton, Nike, Oakley and Special Blend) to shoot videos and photos last April.
Now it’s up to us the public to vote for the best. You can do that by clicking here.
The riders featured include:
Nike: Scotty Lago, Peetu Piiroinen, Gjermund Braaten, Sage Kotsenburg.
Burton: Terje Haakonsen, Kimmy Fasani, Jussi Oksanen, Jeremy Jones, Stephan Maurer.
Special Blend: Stevie Bell, Austen Sweetin, Daniel Ek, Nic Sauv.
Oakley: Eero Ettala, Stale Sandbech, Marie-France Roy, Eiki Helgason, and Erik Botner.
• Each team shot over 10 consecutive days April.
• Teams are made up of five riders, including one woman. Without a woman, a team is limited to four riders.
• One photographer was assigned to each team.
• A maximum of three filmers were allowed on each shoot—up from two in previous years.
• Each team submitted a two-to-five minute video and eight photos.
• Photos could not be morphed or altered in anyway aside from basic color correction.
We’ve included all four of the team’s videos here, but we recommend you head to Transword’s site for the photography as well.